Here at askew dental we are a full service dental laboratory and can provide you with your entire denture needs. We can also construct sports mouth guards and anti-grinding night guards (bruxism).
Services we provide include the following:
- Complete dentures – Complete dentures are needed when there are no teeth at all on the top or bottom or both
- Implant Dentures – Implant dentures are complete dentures that are held in place via a titanium dental implant. This provides you with much more stability during eating and talking. We do not do the implant surgery here in the laboratory but can organise this for you thru a dental surgeon. Once the surgery is complete you can return to us for the fabrication of your new implant dentures.
- Partial dentures – A partial denture is needed when you have one or more teeth missing and a “plate” is made to fill the gaps. These can be made in either metal or acrylic
- Denture relines – A reline is needed when your current denture is lose or ill fitting. This can be done for both the top and bottom jaw
- Mouth guards – We can make and fit sports mouth guards in a variety of colours
- Anti-grinding night guard – A night guard