About Askew Dental
Askew Dental was Whangarei’s first Dental Laboratory and is still a locally owned family business which was started in 1948 by the late Jack Askew after he returned from WWII which he served in the dental core. We have remained in Whangarei New Zealand ever since. Currently, we are into our third generation of Askew Dental technicians with Graham and Josh Askew still owning, operating and working in the lab along with 5 other dedicated staff members. Technology has changed considerably in the dental world over the last 65 years. Dentures were once made from a vulcanised rubber but these days are made using specialised acrylics designed specifically for intraoral use with great durability and aesthetics.